Characteristics and usage
For tired and dry eye
- preparation with soothing and lubricating action
- stabilises all three layers of the tear film on the eye surface
- supports treatment upon reduced tear production
- for all forms of dry eye syndrome at the recommendation of a doctor
- for all conditions requiring the creation or strengthening of the protective film of the cornea and conjunctiva
carmellose sodium – creates a protective film on the surface of the cornea and conjunctiva and so ensures the required lubricating effect.
Vitamin A – boosts the creation of the internal, oily element of the tear film. Together with vitamin E it improves nourishment of the cornea and and conjunctiva.
The substances contained in the preparation also boost the external (lipid) layer of the tear film. SENSIVIT® therefore acts to stop the eye surface drying up too quickly. The thin layer of tears on the eye surface is strengthened, or replaced, in all three of its layers. This greatly improves the protective effect of tears.
Unless your doctors instructs otherwise, usually 1 drop is applied to the eyelid 1 to 3 times a day. For children the dosage should be set individually by a doctor. The preparation can be used by adults, the young and children from 2 years of age.